III. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
IV. ANALYSIS OF PERSONAL DATA
V. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
VI. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
VII. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
VIII. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
X. CUSTOMER RIGHTS
The site www.arthylae.com allows the sale of products on line, whose modalities are defined in the General Conditions of Sale of ARTHYLAE, forming a contractual unit with the present document and the Legal Mentions.
ARTHYLAE’s main concern is the respect of the private life of its Customers and/or Users and conformity to the Laws and Regulations as regards protection of the personal data, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Hence the ARTHYLAE company wrote the present document, in order to inform its Customers and/or Users about its Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy.
The present document is accessible from each page of the ARTHYLAE website www.arthylae.com, including in their version optimized for navigation on mobiles, tablets and smartphones.
The present document informs each Client and/or User of the ARTHYLAE Site about the way ARTHYLAE collects, uses and secures the Personal Data of its Clients and Users, as well as their rights of access and modification of the latter. This collection, use and securing is done in compliance with the provisions of the Laws and Regulations in force, in particular the “Loi Informatique et Libertés” n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to Data Processing, Files and Liberties, as modified by the provisions of the law n°2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
ARTHYLAE collects only relevant, adequate and limited information to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Collection of Personal Data during the process of purchase on the site ARTHYLAE
During the purchase process on the ARTHYLAE merchant site, ARTHYLAE collects the Customer’s name, address, email and telephone number for the purpose of processing and shipping orders. The collection and processing of this data is justified by the respect of the contract and the detection of fraud, but also in order to protect ARTHYLAE and its Customers against any attempt at fraudulent transaction.
However, ARTHYLAE does not store any banking information of the Customer. Indeed, the AVEM company processes the payment card information of the Customers on the ARTHYLAE site.
Before disclosing any personal information concerning another person, you must obtain the consent of the said person with respect to the disclosure and processing of this personal information, according to the terms of this policy.
- Collection of Personal Data when filling in the “Contact” form on the ARTHYLAE website.
When filling in the “Contact” form on the ARHTYLAE website, ARTHYLAE collects the civil name, surname, first name, country, email and telephone number, as well as the information indicated by the Customer and/or the User in the “Message” field.
Similar information may be requested when subscribing to the Newsletter.
The collection of this information is intended to process the requests for information addressed by the Customer and/or the User to ARTHYLAE. The processing of this information is legally justified by the consent given by the Customer and/or the User further to his request.
In addition, while browsing the site and with the help of third party analytics service providers, the following personal data may be collected, used and secured:
- Geolocation and IP identification information about your device, the type, version and language of your browser, and your operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including the referring source, the date and time of requests, the time and duration of the visit, the pages viewed and the navigation paths;
- Information about your use of our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to purchases you make, services you use or transactions you make on our site, including your name, address, telephone number, email address;
- Any other personal information you provide.
If a Customer and/or User does not wish information to be collected through these technologies, most web browsers provide a simple procedure that allows you to automatically opt out of many of these technologies or to choose to accept or decline them.
Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the use of many websites. For example, if you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of the ARTHYLAE website.
ARTHYLAE justifies the processing of this data by its legitimate interest in understanding the interactions of its customers with its website, in order to improve its operation and customer experience.
The information requested from the Customer is necessary for processing the order, delivery and the establishment of the invoice. They are intended for the exclusive use of the ARTHYLAE company and its service providers or subcontractors, carrying out services on its behalf.
Generally speaking, the personal information which is provided through the website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or in the relevant pages of the site.
The ARTHYLAE company might be brought to use the personal data for:
- Improve the functioning and the overall experience on the ARTHYLAE website;
- Analyze the way the Client and/or the User navigates on the ARTHYLAE Site and compile statistics on the use and response rates of the Site;
- To provide more appropriate and better quality content on the site;
- To measure the effectiveness of the advertisements, in order to target them better;
- Send non-marketing related commercial communications;
- Send e-mail notifications, if expressly requested by Customer and/or User;
- Send the Newsletter by e-mail, if expressly requested by the Customer and/or the User (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive it);
- To send marketing communications related to the company that may be of interest to the Customer and/or the User, in the form of a publication, if expressly requested by e-mail or similar technology (you may inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive marketing communications);
- To deal with requests and complaints relating to the website made by the Customer and/or the User or concerning them;
- Maintain the security of the Website and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the Terms and Conditions that govern the use of the Website (including monitoring private messages sent through the Website’s private messaging service);
- And other uses.
- The privacy settings of the Customer and/or the User may be used to limit the publication of their information on the ARTHYLAE website and may be adjusted in their privacy settings on the website.
ARTHYLAE currently uses the following analytical service provider:
- “Google Analytics” to track site statistics, as well as user demographics, interests and behavior on the site.
- “Google Search Console” to better understand how users access the site and to improve its referencing.
Apart from the banking data that is directly transmitted to the AVEM site, ARTHYLAE is the sole recipient of the personal data collected on the site. As part of the processing of requests and/or orders, personal information may be communicated to our internal services (Sales Administration, Accounting, Logistics, After-Sales Service, etc.), managers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, carriers or subcontractors to the extent that it is reasonably necessary for the purposes stated in this policy.
In addition, personal information may be shared with any member of our group of companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
Finally, personal information may be communicated, insofar as ARTHYLAE is required to do so by law;
- Within the framework of any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend its legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets in its possession that it wishes to (or intends to) sell;
- To any person whom it reasonably believes to be a member of a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in its opinion, such court or authority would be likely to request disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, no personal information will be disclosed to third parties.
This Section describes ARTHYLAE’s data retention policy and procedures, designed to help ARTHYLAE comply with its legal obligations, regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
The data is kept for a period not exceeding the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, subject to the legal possibilities of archiving, the obligation to retain certain data, in accordance with the law in force.
For orders, ARTHYLAE retains the data collected for the purposes of the execution of the orders, then for the duration necessary to establish proof of a right or a contract; this data may be retained in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code relating to the duration of conservation of books and documents created for the occasion of commercial activities and the Consumer Code relating to the conservation of contracts concluded by electronic means.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data will be kept by ARTHYLAE:
- To the extent that it is required to do so by law;
- If the documents may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend its legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
ARTHYLAE implements all necessary means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data transmitted during the online payment on the site www.arthylae.com.
The ARTHYLAE site uses a secure method of payment SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and works with the secure solutions of the AVEM company. The banking data provided by the Customer is encrypted and does not at any time pass through ARTHYLAE’s servers.
Reasonable technical and organizational precautions are taken by ARTHYLAE to prevent the loss, abuse or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information provided is stored on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
However, the Customer and/or Useracknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Where applicable, the Customer and/or User is responsible for the confidentiality of the password used to access the Website; the password will not be requested (unless there is a request for identification on the Website).
Information collected by ARTHYLAE may be stored, processed and transferred in all countries in which it operates, in order to allow the information to be used in accordance with this policy.
Information collected may be communicated to third parties who may be domiciled abroad and in particular outside the European Union. ARTHYLAE will then require that they take, in accordance with the regulations in force, all organizational and technical measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of the personal data of the Customer and/or the User.
The Customer and/or User expressly accepts the transfer of personal information described in this Section.
Each Customer can have access to his Personal Data and modify them by formulating the express request to ARTHYLAE:
- via the Contact form available on the site ww.arthylae.com
- Or by writing to the following postal address: 102 avenue des Champs Elysées 75008 Paris, France
The transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
- A sufficient proof of the Client’s identity (certified copy of personal ID or passport, as well as an original copy of a utility bill, indicating the Client’s current address).
Certain personal information requested may be retained by ARTHYLAE to the extent permitted by law. The Customer may ask at any time not to process his personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, the Customer will expressly communicate in advance his agreement to the use of his personal information for marketing purposes or ARTHYLAE will give him an opportunity to refuse the use of his personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
The ARTHYLAE website may contain hypertext links leading to third party websites and information concerning them. Having no control over these sites, ARTHYLAE is not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
We thank our Customers for letting ARTHYLAE teams know, if the personal information held about them, needs to be corrected or updated.